This form only submits your event to be considered for publication on the Community Calendar. For information about special event scheduling and permitting, please visit our Special Events page.
Thank you for your interest in promoting your event through the City of Broken Arrow Community Calendar. We are more than happy to help spread the word about your event, though we do have a few general guidelines. The City of Broken Arrow generally only promotes events that take place within the City. Please review the Community Calendar guidelines below before submitting your event. Inclusion in the Community Calendar is up to the discretion of City of Broken Arrow staff.
- Events must be open to the public, and of interest to potential visitors.
- Submission should be received at least one month in advance, earlier is preferred.
- Entries may not contain language or images that are obscene, profane, offensive, or pertain to violence.
- No solicitations will be accepted.
- The City of Broken Arrow reserves the right to edit and publish event submissions at its discretion.
- All submission forms should be filled out entirely, including description of event and contact information.
- Forms with blank entry fields or no description may not be processed for posting.
When community partners submit events to us, they are considered for inclusion in promotional materials and our social media outlets. In addition, events are considered to be included in publications/websites the Broken Arrow Convention and Visitors Bureau may advertise in. Your submission does not guarantee inclusion in promotional materials, social media outlets, or publications.