Welcome to Broken Arrow. Here is some useful information to help you get settled in our wonderful City.
Most residents of the City have these services provided by the City of Broken Arrow. However, some parts of town have water supplied by Rural Water District 4 and some neighborhoods use private trash haulers.
Broken Arrow Utilities
116 E. Dallas St. (South side of City Hall at 1st and Dallas)
Rural Water District 4
Generally, Broken Arrow homes in Wagoner County are served by RWD4
9816 S. 239th E. Ave.
Public Service Company of Oklahoma, a division of American Electric Power, (AEP-PSO) provides electrical service to all of Broken Arrow.
- Set up new PSO service if you’re new to the area.
- Transfer your existing PSO service.
- Or call 1-888-216-3523
Natural gas is provided by Oklahoma Natural Gas.
- Visit OklahomaNaturalGas.com to start or transfer service.
- Or call 1-800-664-5463.
Several telecom services are available in Broken Arrow. Options may vary depending on where you live.
- Cox Communcations – Cable TV/Internet/Home Telephone/Home Security & Automation
- Windstream – Home Telephone/Internet/Satellite TV
- AT&T – Satellite TV/Home Telephone
- Other services may be available as well.
Drivers License and Vehicle Registration
If you’ve moved to Broken Arrow from out of state, you’ll need to obtain an Oklahoma Drivers License and register your vehicle in Oklahoma. Both of these can be done at any Tag Agent, four of which are in the City:
- Broken Arrow Tag Agency, 24232 E. Hwy 51 (Highway 51 and 241st E. Ave.)
- Central Park Tag Agency, 824 S. Elm Pl. (Elm and Houston)
- Forest Ridge Tag Agency, 1158 N 38th St. (Kenosha and 37th St.)
- Indian Springs Tag Agency, 8216 S. Elm Pl (Elm and Jasper)
Drivers License Information is available from the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety.
Vehicle Registration is done through the Oklahoma Tax Commission.
Three public school districts have boundaries within Broken Arrow.
- Broken Arrow Public Schools serves the majority of families in the City.
- Union Public Schools serves a large portion of the west side of the City.
- Bixby Public Schools serves families in the southwestern portion of BA.
- Private school options are also available. Visit the Community Resources page for details.
Post OfficeDon’t forget to change your address with the Postal Service.
- Change your address Online
- Broken Arrow Post Office, 1701 S. Main St. (Main St, north of Washington)
- East Broken Arrow, 2801 E. Kenosha St. (Kenosha St, east of 23rd)
Information available from the State Election Board. You can also register at any Tag Agency.