COVID-19 Information

For the latest updates on COVID-19/Coronavirus news affecting Broken Arrow, please visit

Contact Us

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Please dial 911 for any police, fire or medical emergencies

For after hours utility emergencies, such as a water line break, contact Police Dispatch at 918-259-8360.

Not sure who to reach out to? 

Most issues can be reported to the Action Center.

Or fill out this form to send us a note.

Police/Fire/Medical 911
City Hall Information
Receptionist 918-251-5311
Webmaster Email
Public Safety
Fire Non-Emergency 918-259-8360
Fire Marshall 918-259-8208
Crime Stoppers 918-596-2677
Police Non-Emergency (Dispatch) 918-259-8400
City Prosecutor 918-451-8558
Animal Shelter 918-259-8311
City Hall
City Manager 918-259-8419
Mayor's Office (Email Mayor Thurmond) 918-259-8419
City Council 918-259-8419
City Attorney 918-259-8422
City Clerk 918-259-2400 ext. 5418
Director of Communications 918-259-2400 ext. 5447
Action Center
Citizen's Action Center 918-258-3587
Report problems and concerns such as water main breaks, stormwater, sewer problems, flooding, mosquitoes, traffic lights, streets lights, tall grass, dilapidated buildings, etc. Report Online
Public Works
Water, sewer billing, hookups 918-259-8409
Refuse collection, sanitary/sewer, street maintenance or water lines 918-259-8373
After hours emergencies 918-451-8400
Other Useful City Numbers
Building Permits 918-259-2411
Code Enforcement 918-259-2411
Visitor Information 918-259-6512
Employment (City) 918-259-8442 ext. 5397
Licenses and Permits 918-259-2411
Special Events Office 918-451-4211
Municipal Court 918-451-8558
Water/Sewer (New Accounts) 918-259-8409
Water/Sewer (Service Problems) 918-259-7000
918-259-8400 (after hours)
Parks, Recreation 918-259-7007 ext. 7440
Director of Community Development 918-259-2400 ext. 5410
Planning Commission 918-259-2400 ext. 5415
City Jail 918-451-8352
BA South Library 918-549-7662
Broken Arrow Library 918-549-7500
BA Seniors, Inc. 918-259-8377
BA Neighbors 918-251-7781
Other Useful City Numbers
State House of Representatives 405-521-2711
State Senate 405-524-0126
Governor's Office 405-521-2342
Call OKIE (for utility line location) 800-522-6543
Tulsa Health Department 918-582-9355
Tulsa County Clerk 918-596-5801
Tulsa County Election Board 918-596-5780
Broken Arrow Public Schools 918-259-5700
Broken Arrow Public Schools Enrollment 918-259-7400
Union Public Schools 918-357-4321
Union Public Schools Enrollment 918-357-6150
Bixby Public Schools 918-366-2200
Bixby Public Schools Enrollment 918-366-2340
Domestic Violence Intervention Services
24-hour information and crisis line
Wagoner County Clerk 918-485-2216
Wagoner County Election Board 918-485-2142
Wagoner County Health Department 918-485-3022

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer