The City of Broken Arrow has partnered with the Oklahoma Municipal League (OML) and the National League of Cities (NLC) to help provide residents with some relief from the high cost of prescription drugs.
Residents only have to show their pre-activated discount card when purchasing medication at one of the many participating pharmacies. Average Discounts are between 20% – 30% but savings can be as high as 70%. Discounts are only available at participating pharmacies.
- No enrollment form required to get a card
- No membership fee of any kind
- Not an insurance program
- Not a government run/affiliated or funded program
- No restrictions based on the resident’s age, income level
- Covers prescriptions for pets
- Can be used anytime prescriptions are not covered by your insurance
- Can be used by Medicare recipients if they are in the “doughnut hole”
- 90% of all retail pharmacies participate across the country.
For more detailed information about each card and to print your discount card, follow the links below:
CVS/Caremark Card Contact Information
To speak with a Customer Care representative, call toll-free 1-877-321-2652.
Oklahoma Drug Card Contact Information
To speak to with a Customer Care representative, call toll-free 1-877-321-6755
For more information about this program, contact the City Manager's Office at 918-259-8419.