Alarm Permits or Intrusion Alarm Permits may be conveniently renewed online unless they have expired. Please check the expiration date of your alarm permit (license) for renewal. If needed, please contact the Community Development Department 918-259-2411 for assistance.
To renew your Alarm Permit online, follow these instructions:
- Visit the online licensing page.
- On the left navigation bar, click "Renew License"
- Enter your license number: 13 000xxxx
- Pin Number xxxx (to obtain PIN, please call 918-259-2400), Click Search
- Click "Renew License"
- Click "Continue"
- Follow additional prompts to process your payment
- Print your receipt. It is your proof of renewal.
- Each year the first two digits of your license will increase by one digit
Any questions may be directed to the Community Permitting and Licensing at 918-259-2411.
For new or expired permits
If you need to apply for a new alarm permit, you will need to complete a form and return it to Community Permitting and Licensing. Download the application.