Pet Licensing & Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Anyone who owns a dog(s) or cat(s) within the City of Broken Arrow must apply for a pet license. That license must be renewed annually.

Renewals are due at the time of vaccination. A three-year license is available. Current vaccination record from the veterinarian is required.

New pet permits or renewals may be submitted in person at City Hall, located at 220 South First Street; or by mail, to the City of Broken Arrow, Attention: One Stop Center, PO Box 610, Broken Arrow, OK, 74013.



Manual of Fees Summary (Dogs/Cats):

  • Animal License Altered: $7.00 per year or $21.00 (3 year)
  • Animal License Unaltered: $18.00 per year or $54.00 (3 year)
  • (Fee waived for service dogs used as an aide to a person with a disability.)

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer