COVID-19 Information

For the latest updates on COVID-19/Coronavirus news affecting Broken Arrow, please visit

Neighborhood Engagement Officers respond to complaints concerning alleged violations of the municipal code, including the nuisance, zoning and property maintenance codes. 
To file a complaint concerning municipal code violations, please call the Action Center at 918-258-3587 or visit Be prepared to provide the address of the violating property, your name, address and phone number, along with the violations you wish to report.

Problems? Concerns? Call the Action Center

Email the Action Center

Apple iOS App
Android App

I just reported my neighbor's overgrown yard. What happens next?
Need Assistance?