Approximately 2,700 inmates are processed annually through the municipal jail. The daily average population is approximately 24. Currently, the jail staff consists of 4 supervisors, 12 jailers and 1 jail trainer. The jail operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including all holidays. Visitation takes place every day at the scheduled times and inmates can be bonded out at any time, day or night.
All inmates have access to collect phones located in the cell areas.
You can purchase prepaid minutes for inmates at prepaidinmate.com. Search for "Broken Arrow City Jail" then for the inmate's name.
Broken Arrow Municipal Jail Contact Numbers
Detention Control Center: 918-451-8352
Police Dispatch: 918-451-8200
Court Clerk’s Office: 918-451-8559
Inmates can be bonded out at any time (24/7/365) by these means:
- Bondsman - You can look them up in the phone book and then simply ask them if they are certified to post bond in Broken Arrow Jail. Or, you can come to the jail as we have list posted for the public to view.
- Cash/credit card - You can use cash or your credit card/debit cards, we accept all major credit cards/debit cards. You may also use cash but, please have exact change.
- Attorney’s OR - If you have an attorney already on retainer you may contact them and ask about an attorney’s bond.
- Visitation is held seven days per week between the hours of 8 a.m.- 8 p.m., however, visitation will be closed between the hours of 11 a.m.-1 p.m. for lunch.
- Inmates will be allowed 1 visit per day.
- Visitation is on a first come, first served basis.
- All Visitors will be required to present a valid photo ID.
- Visitation is a privilege and can be revoked at any time.
- Visits will be up to 20-minutes in length with no physical contact.
- NO ONE under the age of 18 will be allowed to visit unless they are related to the inmate and accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- Visitors will be limited to 2 persons during this visit.
- No purses, bags, or hand carried items will be brought into the jail.
- Visitors may be subject to search.
- Any violation of the visitation rules can result in being banned from further visitations.
- Outside of the above posted schedule, special allowances will be made to Attorneys and Clergy.
- Attorneys must have a valid Oklahoma State Bar Card. Attorneys can visit at any time day or night.
- Clergy must have a clergy card or documentation showing they are clergy and can visit anytime day or night.
- Visitors traveling long distances will be allowed to visit other than the times posted. Any distance over a 50-mile radius from the jail facilities will be considered.
The following outside items CAN be brought into inmates at this facility:
- FOR MALES: Two changes of undergarments. This consists of two pairs of WHITE socks, two WHITE boxers/briefs, two WHITE T-shirts. These items may be turned away by jail staff if the inmate will not be held longer than 48 hours.
- FOR FEMALES: Two WHITE T-shirts, two WHITE bras (no under wire bras), two pairs of WHITE socks, two WHITE underwear. These items may be turned away by jail staff if the inmate will not be held longer than 48 hours.
- Personal Bible or Religious tract.
- Prescribed medications. Nitro heart pills and asthma inhalers will be kept on the inmate or in their cell due to the nature of their medical need. All other medications will be dispensed as the label on the bottle reads.
Items NOT allowed at this facility:
- NO outside food items.
- NO tobacco products.
- NO makeup/cosmetic items.
- NO civilian clothing, unless pre-approved by jail staff.
- NO electronic items (radios, Camera, Cellphone, etc.).
- NO books/magazines/newspapers.
Inmates have the ability to correspond with family and friends by mail, Inmates can also receive mail from the same. It is important to note that all mail is opened and checked for contraband before it is given to the inmate. Magazines containing pornography, tattooing, weapons, derogatory material, or racially motivated material will not be allowed. We would also like to remind everyone that, assisting to or bringing contraband into any detention facility may be punishable in a court of law. If you would like to send an inmate mail, please use the address listed below:
Inmate's Full Name
c/o Broken Arrow City Jail
2304 South First Place
Broken Arrow, OK 74012