Park Grove Cemetery is located on Houston (81st) Street, between Elm Place and Aspen Avenue. Services performed by the Cemetery Division workers include grave openings, maintenance of cemetery grounds, showing and selling of cemetery lots, and location of gravesites. An office is located in the center of Park Grove.
- For information on cemetery deeds, call 918-259-2411.
- For information on the cemetery itself, call 918-259-8691.
The General Services Department oversees Park Grove Cemetery, which is owned and maintained by the City of Broken Arrow.
- Grave Space for Broken Arrow resident
- Grave Space for nonresident
- Grave opening/closing
- Opening/closing for cremation interment
- Disinterment, all spaces
- Babyland Grave Space
- Babyland Grave Opening or Closing
- Single Occupancy Cremation Niches (includes opening/closing and engraving)
- Center Columbarium, Bottom Row
- Center Columbarium, Second Row Up
- Center Columbarium, Third Row Up
- Center Columbarium, Fourth Row Up
- Center Columbarium, Fifth Row Up
- Center Columbarium, Top Row
- Wing or 48 Niche Columbarium, Bottom Row
- Wing or 48 Niche Columbarium, Second Row Up
- Wing or 48 Niche Columbarium, Third Row Up
- Wing or 48 Niche Columbarium, Top Row
- Niche space for non-resident
- Purchase niche as a double (includes additional opening/closing, additional
engraving) (Restricted urn size)
- Columbarium disinterment or re-opening for other reason
- All monument settings will be charged per square inch.
- Visiting hours are from dawn to dusk, daily.
- Service hours are 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, except City holidays.
- Overtime charge shall apply if service is not concluded by 4 p.m.
- Cemetery personnel will perform all maintenance.
- Property must be paid in full before monument or marker can be set (or cremation niche occupied).
- No temporary markers are allowed.
- No pets are allowed in the cemetery.
- No profanity, nudity or other objectionable material or actions is allowed in the cemetery.
- One burial per grave space.
- Exception: two cremations or one cremation and one regular burial may be in the same grave space.
- Family may supply grass sod to be installed by cemetery personnel only. Sod deliveries of sod are accepted between 8 a.m.-2 p.m., Monday-Thursday. Watering of sod is the property owner’s responsibility.
Decorating of graves
- Flowers or other items placed on the ground or foundation will be removed and disposed of from March 2-Dec. 14
- No glass, porcelain or ceramic items of any kind are permitted on the ground, foundation, monument or marker.
- Flowers may be placed on the ground from Dec. 15-March 1.
- Memorial week will be observed from the last Monday of May to the first Monday of June. Flowers may be placed on the ground at this time.
Flower Removal following the Memorial Day observance
- If flower arrangements are desired to be kept by families and friends they must be picked up by the first Monday in June.
- At 7 a.m. the first Tuesday in June, cemetery personnel will remove and dispose of any arrangements placed on the grounds of cemetery not in permanently mounted vases.
- Sheppard hooks are allowed with size restrictions of 6 feet in height and consisting of a single hook. The Sheppard hook will be placed at the end of stone monument or marker foundation as to keep all parts of hook and hanging items within foundation boundaries.
(All subject to change without notice)
- Cremains accepted only in approved urns.
- Up to two cremations per niche (additional fees and urn size restrictions apply for double occupancy).
- All work or improvements of any kind on or around areas designated for cremated remains are under the control of the Park Grove Cemetery staff including, but not limited to: opening and sealing niches, inurnments or disinurnments, installation and/or removal of inscription, plaques, landscaping or columbarium work. Park Grove staff may remove any and all improvements at any time, for any reason and reserves the right to change boundaries and the right to ingress and egress as may be necessary.
- Park Grove Cemetery shall not be responsible for the identification of any person’s cremains either at the time of inurnment or at any subsequent time.
- No titles or fraternal emblems shall be allowed, inscriptions and/or plaques may be limited to size, length, style, font or other feature based on the physical properties of the columbarium structure, plaque, or any conformity standards set for the columbarium as determined by the Cemetery Sexton.
Decorating of Columbarium is Prohibited
- The cremation niche area will be cared for by the Park Grove Cemetery staff. This area will not be able to accommodate decorations or flowers of any kind