Vice Mayor Scott Eudey joined the Broken Arrow City Council in April, 2015 and was chosen as Vice Mayor by his fellow Council members in 2017.
Eudey attended the University of Tulsa where he graduated in 1995 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and studied education and music. After earning his Juris Doctorate in 1998 from Southern Methodist University’s Dedman School of Law in Dallas, Texas, Eudey returned to Oklahoma and made Broken Arrow his home.
Eudey started his legal career in 1998 as an associate attorney in the law offices of Jack W. Ross & Associates, located on Main Street in what is now known as the Rose District. Eudey has been the managing partner of Ross & Eudey since 2010 and focuses on estate planning, business development, real estate and contracts. In 2016 and 2017, he was awarded the Broken Arrow Ledger’s Reader’s Choice award for his work as an attorney.
Since making Broken Arrow his home, Eudey has served in numerous community service organizations and leadership positions, including:
- National League of Cities Advocacy Committee on Transportation & Infrastructure Member, 2016 to Current
- Indian Nations Council of Governments (INCOG) Board of Directors 2017 to Current
- Metropolitan Environmental Trust (the M.e.t.) 2015 to Current; Chairman of the Board of Trustees 2016 to Current
- Broken Arrow Citizens Recycling Committee 2017 to Current
- Downtown Advisory Board 2016 to 2017
- Broken Arrow Seniors, Inc. Board 2012 thru 2017, Chairman in 2015
- ArtsOK (formerly, Broken Arrow Arts Council) 2015 to Current
- Broken Arrow Chamber of Commerce Board 2006 thru 2014, Chairman in 2012
- Broken Arrow Chamber of Commerce Volunteer of the Year 2006
- Broken Arrow Chamber of Commerce Chairman’s Award 2009
- Broken Arrow Economic Development Corporation Member in 2012
- Broken Arrow Rooster Days Committee 1999 thru 2011, Chairman 2006 thru 2011
- Planning Committees for Downtown/Main Street Revitalization 2006 thru 2012
- Leadership Broken Arrow Class of 2003
- Broken Arrow Rotary 2014 to current; Paul Harris Fellow
- Broken Arrow Jaycees 1998 thru 2011, President and Chairman of the Board 2000
- Keep Broken Arrow Beautiful, Inc. Founding Board Member, 2008 to 2017
Scott is married to his college sweetheart, Misa. They are raising two children, Taylor and Reagan. Eudey is a member of The Ridge at Broken Arrow Church, where he serves on the Board of Trustees. Eudey is also an avid vocal musician and a certified official for USA Swimming.