Christi Gillespie loves to tell of moving to BA when she was an elementary school student and falling in love with our city. She has enjoyed volunteering in some form since she was a child and feels City Council is a natural progression in her lifelong love of service to her community. Christi attended Oklahoma Christian University, where she graduated cum laude with a degree in Mass Communications - Public Relations/Advertising.
Christi has been in sales since college and works full-time as a Medical Technology Device Product Specialist for the largest dental technology company in the world, Dentsply Sirona. In her dental sales career, she has earned No. 1 Regional Sales Rep; Presidents’ Club and Mentor Awards. Career skills include: sales; contract negotiation; sales operations; government, DSO, corporate and small business account management; sales management; marketing strategy; team building and surgical expertise.
Christi and her husband Michael have been married since 2008 and have a daughter, Madison, who graduated from BAHS and attends Tulsa Community College. In her free time, Christi enjoys gardening and anything that has to do with water - the pool, the lake, the beach.
- 2018-2019: Oklahoma State PTA Board Legislative Chair
- 2018-present: Build a Better Broken Arrow
- 2018-present: Broken Arrow Chamber Government Affairs Committee
- Member of Broken Arrow Chamber of Commerce
- 2005-present: BA PTSA member
- Served on BA PTA Council as Legislative Liaison
- Served on PTSA boards as President, Council Delegate & Fundraising Chair.
- Broken Arrow Citizens Police Academy Graduate
- Member of Broken Arrow Citizens Police Academy Alumni Association
- Spent summer on mission trip with “Let’s Start Talking” mission during college. Taught English using a simplified version of the gospel of Luke.