Service Directory List

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Street Light Outage

  • Divisions:Report
  • Summary How to get a street light fixed.

Most streetlights in the City are maintained by AEP-PSO. Residents can report these outages directly to them.

Some streetlights are maintained by the City or private HOAs. 

To report a or City-owned street light outage,  or if you're unsure who to contact, contact the Action Center.

Return to full list >>