Water Treatment Plant Improvements
- RFP Number:20.168
- Start Date:06/08/2020 8:00 a.m.
- Close Date:07/09/2020 1:45 p.m.
ACID TANK REPLACEMENT, HIGH SERVICE PUMP STATION SURGE TANK MODIFICATIONS, RAW WATER PUMP STATION HVAC REPLACEMENT, AND SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE GENERATION SYSTEM SUPPLY WATER CHILLERS:
- Schedule A: Removal and replacement of the air conditioning systems at the Raw Water Pump Station. Work consists of removal of two existing package air conditioning systems and related ductwork and installation of two, 10-ton capacity split type air-conditioning systems and ductwork.
- Schedule B: Removal and replacement of the membrane filtration system acid clean-in-place (CIP) tank. Work consists of removal of an existing 3,300-gallon FRP chemical storage tank and installation of an in-kind, ASTM RTP-1 FRP replacement tank.
- Schedule C: Installation of three water chillers and associated piping and controls for the existing sodium hypochlorite generation system.
- Schedule D: Modifications to the existing surge tank at the High Service Pump Station. Work consists of raising the 30,000-gallon steel tank for installation of new concrete supports and repair of the inlet/outlet pipe and fittings.
June 23, 2020: The closing date has been changed to July 9, 2020.
20.168 - Water Treatment Plant improvements (PDF) - Revised June 23, 2020