Action Center (Report a Concern)

Report non-emergency issues to the Action Center using the online reporting tool below. (To report an emergency please call 911.)

You may also reach the Action Center by calling 918-258-3587.

Law enforcement issues (illegal parking, noise ordinance violations, etc.) need to be reported directly to the Police Department by calling 918-259-8400 (for non-emergencies) or 911 (for emergencies).

If you need technical assistance with the Action Center tool, please call the City Manager's Office at 918-259-8419, or contact the SeeClickFix support line at 800-369-9060, Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.

To report an issue below, begin by entering an address. Please make sure that the address you are providing is the location of the issue being reported. 

When prompted, you may choose to submit your concern anonymously, however the issue will be displayed publicly.

What Happens Next?

The City will acknowledge newly submitted issues and forward them to the appropriate departments to take care of the requests. You will receive email updates and can come back here to check the status of submitted issues. When the issue is resolved, the issue will be closed. Separate issues should be submitted as separate requests.

Helpful Information

Note: Search for "Action Center Broken Arrow" in your app store, not SeeClickFix.

app store badgegoogle play badge