Pet Licensing & Permits

Anyone who owns a dog(s) or cat(s) within the City of Broken Arrow must apply for a pet license. That license must be renewed annually.

Renewals are due at the end of September each year. A three-year license is available. Please refer to ordinance listed below. 
New pet permits or renewals may be submitted in person at City Hall, located at 220 South First Street; or by mail, to the City of Broken Arrow, Attention: One Stop Center, PO Box 610, Broken Arrow, OK, 74013.


Animal Registration Form
Exotic Animal Permit Application


Manual of Fees Summary (Dogs/Cats):
Animal License Altered: $7.00 per year or $21.00 (3 year)
Animal License Unaltered: $18.00 per year or $54.00 (3 year)
(Fee waived for service dogs used as an aide to a person with a disability.)