Inmate Visitation Information & Hours
2304 S. First Place
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
- Visitation is held seven days per week between the hours of 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. however, visitation will be closed between the hours of 11:00 A.M. and 1:00 P.M for lunch.
- Inmates will be allowed 1 visit per day.
- Visitation is on a first come, first served basis.
- All Visitors will be required to present a valid photo ID.
- Visitation is a privilege and can be revoked at any time.
- Visits will be up to 20-minutes in length with no physical contact.
- NO ONE under the age of 18 will be allowed to visit unless they are related to the inmate and accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- Visitors will be limited to 2 persons during this visit.
- No purses, bags, or hand carried items will be brought into the jail.
- Visitors may be subject to search.
- Any violation of the visitation rules can result in being banned from further visitations.
- Outside of the above posted schedule, special allowances will be made to Attorneys and Clergy.
- Attorneys must have a valid Oklahoma State Bar Card. Attorneys can visit at any time day or night.
- Clergy must have a clergy card or documentation showing they are clergy and can visit anytime day or night.
- Visitors traveling long distances will be allowed to visit other than the times posted. Any distance over a 50-mile radius from the jail facilities will be considered.
The following outside items CAN be brought into inmates at this facility:
- FOR MALES: Two changes of undergarments. This consists of two pairs of WHITE socks, two WHITE boxers/briefs, two WHITE T-shirts. These items may be turned away by jail staff if the inmate will not be held longer than 48 hours.
- FOR FEMALES: Two WHITE T-shirts, two WHITE bras (no under wire bras), two pairs of WHITE socks, two WHITE underwear. These items may be turned away by jail staff if the inmate will not be held longer than 48 hours.
- Personal Bible or Religious tract.
- Prescribed medications. Nitro heart pills and asthma inhalers will be kept on the inmate or in their cell due to the nature of their medical need. All other medications will be dispensed as the label on the bottle reads.
Items NOT allowed at this facility:
- NO outside food items.
- NO tobacco products.
- NO makeup/cosmetic items.
- NO civilian clothing, unless pre-approved by jail staff.
- NO electronic items (radios, Camera, Cellphone, etc.).
- NO books/magazines/newspapers.