Sex Offender Registry

What's the Law? By Federal Law, anyone convicted of a sex offense is required to register with the police department of the community in which he or she lives. Some of those sex offenders are required to register for life (Aggravated Sex Offenders).

As new offenders move into the city, or as current ones move out, the list is updated by the BA Police Department. The Broken Arrow Police Department provides registration information for offenders living within the city limits of Broken Arrow, OK, to the Oklahoma Department of Corrections.

Oklahoma law requires all convicted sex offenders to register their current address with the local law enforcement agency.

Sex offender information is provided from registration information and is made available to the public pursuant to Oklahoma Statutes Title 57 OS 1991

If you have information that one of these registered sex offenders may not be living at the listed address, or information on any suspicious behavior, please contact Detective Sergeant Ian Buchanan or the Records Supervisor Tanya Dauer of the BA Police Department.