Boards & Commissions

Citizens may serve on the various boards and commissions established by the City of Broken Arrow, with the exception of the Broken Arrow Economic Development Authority and the Broken Arrow Municipal Authority, which are made up of elected City Council members. 
If you are interested in serving on a board, please submit the following application. Applicants must reside in the city limits of Broken Arrow.  

More Information

For more information on the various boards and how you can be involved, contact the City Clerk's Office at 918-259-2400, 5418.

City of Broken Arrow Boards & Commissions

Speaking at a Board or Commission meeting